Thursday, March 16, 2017

I got 33:40 in new super Mario bros Wii any%!! It's a game/category I run more now because it is less finickey and luck based than 16 star sm64. This was a three minute pb. I had a good world 1, but I lost propeller in 5-1 to a plant. I ended up having a good 5-2 and a slow fort, but I didn't die. In 5-4 I played it alright, this is an autoscroller, so not much time to save. I proceeded to have a slow but deathless ghost house, and get out of world 5 ahead of pb. I died immediately in 8-1 going for a power up, due to bad rng. I died again on the last jump on 8-1 because I was nervous, but had a solid 8-2 and 8-7. The airship went well and I surprisingly obtained propellor and was able to keep it through the fight which drastically improves the castle. I played the first three rooms safe and flew over bowser, then proceeded to the last phase of the fight and got a solid pb.

No comments:

Post a Comment