Sunday, April 30, 2017

Confessions of a Nerd Girl

Okay...I don't have thick-rimmed glasses, and I am not an idiot. But I am a nerd girl as all heck. This is me, Btw. This, however, is not me. Image result for idiot nerd girl Or THIS: Related image No, I just want to say, that I know the difference, thank you very much, general blatant internet stereotypes. Image result for i am your father gif




Okay, I am so sorry. It's time to get serious.  To all you nerd girls out there I want to help. And by calling you nerd girls, I don't mean it badly. I call myself that, as well as "gamer girl", even though the internet stereotypes those terms.

Confession #1: I like Star Wars better than Star Trek. Come at e trekkies. I have a lightsaber.
#2: This # looks like a # (Hashtag)
#3: I'm trying to be funny.
#4: Jar Jar Binks actually made me laugh three times. 



Image result for minions whaaat  
#5: I don't want to talk about me being a gamer girl. I want to talk about games.
#6: And yes, Words With Fiends Counts
#7: But I can beat you in Brawl if I try.
#8: Even though I'm a girl, I don't always play nice.
#9: Most of my friends are nerdy too. One day  we'll rise up and stop this negative stereotyping.
#10: Because I'm smart.
#11: I am good with tech.
#12: But I wish I was better.
#13: When I was 12 and 13 I was madly in love with Luke Skywalker,  especially in Return of the Jedi.
#14: People can say what they will, but I'm as good at Super Mario 64 as most 30-year-old guys.
15: Ok. I'm stopping with the hashtags.
16: Ok, I'll admit it. I absolutely know NOTHING about Dr. Who.
17: So not all nerd girls are into the same stuff.
18: Why did Prim have to die? WHY!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!
Image result for whyyyy meme
19: Or Fred. WHYYYY!
20: And how did Harry NOT die in Deathly Hallows?
21: I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!
22: Nor am I a young boy.
23: Young girl luck.
24: Okay fine, I hate Revenge of the Sith
25: WHY DID HANHAVE TO DIE?WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
26: Rogue One Spoiler everybodydies.
27: Natalie Portman is waaaay overrateed.
28: I like speedruns. If you don't know, look it up.
29: And then there's my current Twitch obsession, darbian. Fastest Mario player in the world.
30: LONG LIVE CHOCOLATE MILK!
31: Blue shells suck.
32: I like games, I'm not trying to get attention.
33: I can't actually ply a musical instrument. That much s true.
34: I'm just like a nerd guy only a girl so it's not any different, folks.
35: I have to buy all my shirts in the guy's section.
36: I know Espanol. Adios!


1 comment:

  1. Fun list! I was a Star Trek fan first, except I dressed up as an Ewok for Halloween when I was six or so, I'm pretty sure before I saw Return of the Jedi. I'd say I'm a pretty equal fan of both, though; I love the creativity of Lucas's alien life and the redemptive messages, and I love the optimism of Star Trek, and Spock is just awesome.

    I'm finally starting to get into Dr. Who because I have a few friends who are *really* into it, and I wanted to be able to talk to them about it. I've only seen a couple seasons so far, but it's fun.

    I am so with you on Fred. :( :( Prim, too!

    ReplyDelete