Monday, May 1, 2017

Confessions of a Nerd Girl Part 2

I HAVE MORE:

37: I think I"m on 37? I may have forgotten already. My brain is too busy being nerdy.
38: If I ever get married, they have to like Star Wars episodes 4-6 better than 1-3.
39: I just don't get sexism. Why?
40: I have a picture from the zoo when I was about eleven of me being on a bench with my dad. I have a musing look on my face and I claimed that I was saving space for Harry Potter on the bench, who was supposedly under his invisibility cloak. (I was madly in love with him,too)
41: and yes, the book version not Daniel Radcliffe.
42: I'm terrified of big dogs.
43: I actually like ewoks.
44: Don't worry, Empire is still my favorite.
45: Angsty  teenage who feels outcast from his own people? Jar Jar, I can relate.
46:BUT SHUT THE HECK UP! MESA EARS ARE KILLING ME!!!
47: Let's just say that Natale Portman and Hayden Christensen just don't have any chemistry, to say the least.
48: I don't like sand.
49: It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
50: How redundant.
51: I actually like sand just fine, at the beach though, not the desert.
52: George Lucas, do you even know what a comma is?
53: No, I said comma, not coma. Of course you know what a coma is.
54: 'Cuz Han was in one for a year!
55:YOOOOOOOOOOOO Did anyone ever notice that in that scene, where Han is frozen, he actually alternates between having and not having a vest on?
Image result for obi wan attack of the clones56: Frozen, HUH? LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!   
57: I don't get those people who liked Anakin.Obi-Wan was WAAAAY cuter.
58: I've never been to the desert.
59:  YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH
60: Does anyone else like Yoshi's New Island? Anyone?
61: YOSHI?
62: I have over 40,000 pts. on Pac-Man.
63: And that's nothing on the  guy who has the perfect score.
64: "It's a me, Mario!"
65: Not that I'd sit around and watch three hours of some guy playing Pac-Man.
66: GET YOUR KIIIIIIIICKS!!!!!
67:I tried to put a "Let It Go GIF in here earlier but copyrighted  image. DISNEEEEYYYYY.
68: OMG ZOOTOPIA IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER.
69: I don't care that i didn't close the quote.
70: *Animated movie
71: Empire is king. 
72: BEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
73 "LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
74: Oh yeah, but I'd totally watch 3 hours of darbian playing Mario.
75:TOTALLY! MWAHAHA



2 comments:

  1. Agreed, boo for sexism!

    I remember the summer of Harry! And the group pictures with him lurking just out of sight! :D

    Ewoks rock!! And I think Return of the Jedi is my favorite, but I sure do love all the Yoda in Empire. However, Han getting frozen traumatized me. Never realized that about his vest!

    I am not a big fan of sand, for the reasons you described. And it's sooo hot on bare feet. Creeks are probably my favorite body of water, partly because they're usually surrounded by trees, and I tend to see a lot of wildlife when I'm tromping around in them.

    I love Zootopia! Really great movie. Right now I am itching to see Moana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The I don't like sand part was from Attack of the Clones. Bad dialogue imo. Empire is so artistic and deep. Moana is great definitely see it. It's out on DVD and we bought it for $18. I haven't seen it at redbox bit you should check your local library.

    ReplyDelete