Tuesday, May 2, 2017

PART #

76: Fourscore and seven years ago...
77: Da Da Da Daa Dum Da Da Da Da DAAAAA Da Da Da Da AAAAA DA DA DA DA!!!!
78: So the hashtag means 3.That's part t-h-r-e-e.
79: You hold the shift key to make a 3 into a #.
80: # nerd girl.
82: Can you believe I actually have infinite confessions.
83: Image result for to boldly go where no man has gone beforeNO MAN.
84: Star Trek: Being sexist towards girls since 1966.
85: GYK again.
86: I know it looks disgusting but it just means "Get Your Kicks."
87: Image result for route 66 meme   
88: LOL
*(: That means 89.
90: Okay, fine, all-out confession: I have a *cough* little crush on a gamer named darbian. He is a speedrunner (someone who plays video games quickly)and I like his skill and humor. Darbian, if you're out there, PLEASE don't take me seriously. I don't ACTUALLY want to get together aside frome learning how to play SMB. Least romantic game ever cuz all Mario does is stand there or runs quickly. He doesn't care about the girl just the adventure. It;s just like a celeb crush. It's like if I had a crush on Justin Beiber I hope you never see this. 😕😕
91: Ok, the most embarrassing one is out of the way. Might as well confess it now so I don't have to tiptoe around it for the rest of my life.
92: Speaking of romance, I want to stay single.
93: Not to orry, I'm letting my future decide itself, one day at a time.
94:  *Sob* This is getting really personal.
95: Nerd girl is lucky to be a white girl who lives in America.
96: But nerd girl actually has a really hard life.
97: Nerd girl's mom is really sick.
98: She is trying to cope, but it is really hard!
99: Blogiing and videogames are my escapes.
100: And yeah, Blogger, videogames is one word, I don't really care.
101: Nerd girl got depressed.
102: Otters are the cutest thing ever.
103: Ani! My goodness you've grown!
104: Have to throw in a random Jar-Jar quote.
105: 'Cuz he's my favorite.
106: Image result for idiot nerd girl ar jar  
107: JUST KIDDING.
108: Mesa gotta hurry!
109:But wait, there's more!!!!
110: Do or do not. There is no try.
111: Lucky lucky lucky!
112: I really do try to be upbeat in my posts and I'm sorry if I got really sad, it's just that I'm just a highschooler hiding behind the nerd girl mask and life is hard. I need to stop confessing,I'll get too personal. I will post some top tens soon!So keep checking back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment