Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hi I'm LUMANESSENCE!!

Hi!! My name is Sarah but my gamer tag is LUMANESSENCE. I love playing Mario games! I am currently. Speedrunning super Mario 64 16 star on N64. I play new super Mario bros games and the origin super Mario bros. I love the galaxy series and super Mario bros 3. I also love yoshi and Pokémon games. I have Pokémon X and yoshi's new island on 3ds!! I have been playing Mario kart 7 and super Mario 3D land. I love watching speedruns on YouTube. Games done quick is amazing, thanks for donating to charity!! My favorite speedrunner is Darbian who had the wr on super Mario bros. I am in high school and I also do writing and art although I haven't been too active lately. I read a lot of books and I am a good academic student.  My gaming doesn't take away from my studies. I go to Irish class and tang soo do. I will be speedrunning s lot of different games in the future and posting updated here. I currently don't have anywhere to post or record my speedruns. I can link some screenshots though😏 . I am so lemming to play more competitively and do live streaming/YouTube when I grow up, but now I want to focus on my studies. I like positive feedback and comments. Also I AM a girl, ok? Deal.

LUMANESSENCEGAMING

6 comments:

  1. Forgive me for typos. I'm typing on an iPod touch 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same are whole class just got new one siglemic approves he paid for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same are whole class just got new one siglemic approves he paid for them

    ReplyDelete
  4. also i love darbian

    ReplyDelete
  5. going for sub 20 in 16star

    ReplyDelete