Sunday, February 19, 2017

New games I'm playing

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I have been trying to broaden my gaming horizons a bit. I got animal crossing new leaf for 3ds and it is surprisingly fun and relaxing. I really like that I had the option to say I was a girl and be given a female avatar. I like pokemon for the same reason. I'll address this stuff more in a later post. So I've had a ton of people telling me I needed to play Zelda and I saw the breath of the wild trailer and loved it. I tried a little ocarina on n64 but couldn't get into it. I'm not generally fond of n64 graphics there was a lot of green in ocarina and it was kind of hard to know where to go. Mario 64 has such. Right colors that I can see what I'm doing. I love his wahoos!! Uh so I was saying i almost got the 3ds remaster of ocarina but decided to go with animal crossing. I was on a limited budget at GameStop and I'm glad i did. I went over to my friends' house and they have 3 boys who have a Wii U and a bunch of old Wii games. I have a Wii that my other friend gave me while she's in college and my friends hardly ever used the Wii. I asked if I could borrow some games and their dad was like take what you want. I couldn't get Wii sports or mario party to work but.i got a hold of skyward sword and a lotion plus adapter. I'm really enjoying the graphics style and storyline so far. I'm not very far yet so no spoilers, please. I also have twilight princess but I'm going to finish Mario galaxy 2 before I start that. Don't want to have 3 Wii games going at the same tone!! Goodnight, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment